Wednesday, September 7, 2011

An Awesome Deal & a Mini Haul

Hello beautiful people! I feel that it is my duty to tell you all about this almost too-awesome-for-words deal that I just recently discovered. Aveyou Beauty is currently having a 50% off promotion on the KGB Deals website right now. If you've never used KGB Deals before, it's very similar to groupon. Anyway, this deal gives you 50% off your purchase of $50. Yep, only $25!!! Buuuuut, that's not all. Aveyou is also having a 15% off deal with the code FIVE AND only $1 shipping with a $50 purchase. HOLY HECK!!! To put this into reference terms, it'd be like buying 7 OPI's for ~$25 bucks when they would normally cost ~$60!!! Umm, that's a little over $3.50 for each OPI. UNHEARD OF. And that's only OPI - there's also Essie, SpaRitual, and a ton of other beauty brands! 

Knowing me, I would totally splurge on all the continuously new polishes that are coming out so this deal is AMAZING. I am totally saving this for the all the holiday collections! To say that I am excited is an understatement hahaha. You guys, you all have to get this. Now. You can click HERE for this fabulous deal!!! I think there's only a several days left before it disappears. Don't say I didn't warn you when you all want to splurge come holiday time.  I know I'll be uber happy considering all the limited edition polishes that will be coming out soon =P...


OPI, Essie, CND, SpaRitual and mooooooore! (Source)


Okay, now that I've got that off my chest, I'd like to share an itsy bitsy haul that I accumulated a couple days ago. Like I mentioned previously, I went on a little nail polish hunting adventure and discovered some brands that I had never heard of before. Here are a few of the more unknown polishes I got on that little trip.


Aren't the bottles first three bottles a little strange 
looking? Lol... the polish caps are huuuuuge!



Here's a swatch of the middle polish. It's a black 
creme with tiny holographic specks of glitter


 L to R: Winmax #10, Winmax #9, Winmax #12, Ruby Kisses Aurora City, 
Ruby Kisses Black Hole. You can click to expand!


These bottle were all just $1 so I really couldn't resist haha. I got them all at hole-in-the-wall mom & pop type shops that were tucked into little corners around my neighboring cities. I also got the CQ polishes on my adventure too but they are considered a bit more common than these brands. Winmax #10 is an aqua blue glitter, Winmax #9 is a Kelly green glitter, Winmax #12 is (as mentioned above) a black creme with tiny holographic glitter, Ruby Kisses Aurora City is a dark teal with silver flakes & microshimmer, and Ruby Kisses Black Hole is a navy blue with silver flakes & microshimmer (almost has a Essie Starry Starry Night look to it).  Have any of you out there heard of these brands or colors before? If so, how do you like them? And don't worry, I'll be featuring these polishes in the future, I'm sure =).  Till next time my lovelies! <3

2 comments:

Nadia said...

Great deal! Ruby kisses remind me Skinfood bottle, and those huuuge caps lol.
This blue is really nice.
And a Essie Starry Starry Night dupe? Cool.

Jello Kitty said...

@Nadia - It definitely is an awesome deal =). Hahaha seriously, the caps are crazy. They won't fit into my storage drawers! And SSN dupe it may be but probably not quite as pretty as the real thing =P.

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!