Wednesday, August 31, 2011

100 Followers!!!

Wow, I am so shocked! It was just yesterday that I was still barely at 90 followers and with a blink of an eye I am now over 100 followers! I can't believe it... when I started this blog, I never imagined I would get even 10 followers =P. Now three months in, I already have some absolutely wonderful gals (& guys) following this here little ol' blog o' mine. I'd just like to take this moment to say...




Seriously, thank you all! I appreciate every single one of you out there who read, comment, and compliment all the hard work I've put into this blog. I am so very grateful =). Thanks to the wonderful online nail polish community, I've been able to get to know some AWESOME people from all over the world! It's unlike any other experience I've had =D.  Like I mentioned previously, this has been a busy week for me but just hold tight because I will try to think of some goodies to add to a giveaway in the very near future. Thanks again guys!! <3

10 comments:

Nail Designs xox said...

Congrats on 100!!!!

Mel, Glassflecked. said...

Congrats! I started following yesterday.. had fun looking over your posts, I'm sure you'll find hundreds more! =)

Unknown said...

Congrats! :D

Jessica D. said...

congrats on reaching 100! :)

pkbmum said...

Congratulations on reaching 100. You deserve it, it is a great blog.

JeeZ TrendZ said...

Congrats!! you really do deserve this for all of your hard work!!

Nadia said...

You are so gentle and fun at your posts and you answer each comment, you deserve it.
Congratulations!!!

Holly and Polish said...

Congrats!!!

Jello Kitty said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you to each and every single one of you! You all are so AWESOME... I love my followers <3

Courtney said...

Congrats!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you have to say!